Teaming in many games has been a hotly debated topic on the forums recently! Many people want to be able to play with their friends, and team up - which sounds fair enough. However, this is unfair for players who want to play on their own.
We are excited to announce brand new team versions of Super Smash Mobs, Survival Games and Sky Wars. Now you can play with your friend, and be on an even playing field with everyone else. Dont have a friend to play with? Don't worry, you can still hop into Team Mode and be teamed up with a random player!
Selecting your teammate is simple. Simply Right-Click the person you want to be teamed with, or type /team <FriendsName>! If you do not choose, you will randomly be assigned a team mate.
Special thanks to our Jr.Dev xXVevzZXx for making this happen!
Our Jr.Dev WilliamTiger has been working on an MPS Update for you guys, and hopefully you’ll love it. There are a lot of community suggestions in this one, so a huge thanks to the community. The new features include;
- Map Selection for Games
- Public Game Voting
- Whitelist Features
- Added Rejected Games
- End of Game Stats
- Wither Assault has been updated and improved
- MineStrike rounds will no longer go forever
- New Achievement Kit for One in the Quiver
- Snow Fight has been completely overhauled (available in MPS)
- Simplified the way you join games, no more need to pick a server
- Lots and lots of bug fixes!