Hello Mineplexians! Today we have a nice little update for UHC based on community feedback! We hope you enjoy the changes, which include;
- UHC games are now playable at all times (no more waiting!)
- Type /team <player> or Right-Click someone to team with them
- Maps are now randomly generated for every game
- Rejoining in first 10 minutes no longer heals you
- UHC now requires Minecraft 1.8
- Borders have been replaced with 1.8 Borders
- Borders move slower at start of game, and speed up
Helpers to Trainee
Helpers are being renamed to Trainees to better reflect their position at Mineplex. We have had a number of incidents where Helpers have made mistakes and have been criticized heavily for it. This change should hopefully allow people to understand that they are still learning, and may make some mistakes from time to time!
Mineplex Level Changes
We've revamped the Mineplex Level backend, so players should now be earning Experience a little easier, and more consistently. This should make all the games equally as rewarding towards your Mineplex Level, and also allow people to climb out of those lower levels a little faster!
As always, we hope you enjoy the update! Please post your feedback on the forums so we can continue making Mineplex more fun together!