MinOrama Inc. and 17 Sponsors have set up a Convention that is about to hit New York and will turn the Big apple into the Golden apple.
Among the Sponsors are "The Greatest Science Fair", "Team Crafted", "Fiat", "Ender Toys.com", MVG Network", "Team MVG", "Multiplay" and many more
For more info and to see the countdown Click here
Sign up for the news letter to keep up to date or follow MineOrama on Twitter
For more questions feel free to contact me on skype:
This is a FAN BASED Convention, that brings out the BEST of Minecraft, Gaming, Educational
Benefits, Celebrities, Art, Cosplay and Passion!
We’re still finalizing plans, but we can tell you this…
…there’s going to be a number of exhibitors that support or work with Minecraft
…there are going to be competitions and tournaments
…there is going to be video coverage (LIVE STREAMING!)
…there are going to be panels and meet and greets.
The Greatest Science Fair Ever, Inc. will be hosting an educational section including
participation from New York City government! The CITY IS COMING OUT FOR THIS!
Some of the event’s highlights are…
- THE NETHER House: A House haunted by the denizens of Minecraft’s Netherworld. (We
will solicit designs from a variety of local colleges and universities. One finalist will be
selected and their Nether House design will be constructed under their supervision.)
- MINE-O-RAMA VILLAGE: A life-size Minecraft village, full of Testificats and MOBS! (The
target here are New York City High School students. We will receive submissions from
them and select 6-8 finalists who will build Mine-O-Rama Village, and each receive an
- LARP Challenge! (A Minecraft based scavenger hunt for those attendees who dare to
wear a costume!)
- All Play Tournaments: Running during the entirety of the event! (Parkour, Hunger
Survival Games, and more!)
- Pro-Tournaments: Running during the entirety of the event AND INTO THE WEE HOURS
OF THE NIGHT! For the serious Mine-Crafter.
- Live Meet & Greets with fan favorite Minecrafting celebs
- Live Performances by fan favorite Minecrafting parody singers and animators
- Educational Panels for Kids, Parents, amateurs and professionals
- Indie Central (an expo of upcoming Indie Games with educational possibilities.)
Promotional events leading up to the event include…
- Find the MOB (A photo scavenger hunt “Spot the MOB in NYC!”)
- Build the Village: New York City and regional based High School competition to BUILD
THE BEST MINECRAFT HOUSE (for real / See: Above.)
- Nether House competition: A New York City and regional based College competition to
design the BEST NETHER HOUSE! (then build it… for real See: Above.)
- Pre-Production and Production live stream coverage by BAHM LOUNGE!
The site has been updated and it is full of Awesome news so check it out under www.MineOrama.com
The list of Confirmed Youtubers has also been added to the page:
Remember that the ticket pre-sale starts on Dec 15th.
also check out my latest MineOrama update Video